- Prior career as National Auditor for Mercedes-Benz of Canada with over 20 years’ experience.
- Joined Canadian Home Inspection Services and the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) in January of 2010 as an applicant member.
- Completed all training courses and upgraded to Registered Home Inspector in July 2012. Licensed Septic Inspector in 2013, W.E.T.T. Certified in 2012, completed RADON Proficiency training in 2016. Certified Commercial Building Inspector in 2018.
- Acted as treasurer for the OAHI Southern Ontario meeting group.
- Acting Chair of the OAHI Southern Ontario meeting group.
- Assisted with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) National Lobby Platform presented to our Federal MP’s in Nov 2013.
- Acting OAHI Director from Oct 2013 to 2015.
- Acting CAHPI Director from November 2013 to 2015.
- Member of the CAHPI Public Relations Committee in 2015.
As a registered home inspector I am committed to providing a thorough home inspection that meets or exceeds the CAHPI Standards of Practice to ensure my clients have an accurate overview of the home they are considering to purchase. I am dedicated to customer service for a prolonged relationship.
Registered Home Inspector
WETT (Wood Energy Technology Transfer) Certified Inspector
Septic Certified Inspector