When buying or selling a home, a full home inspection can save you unexpected headaches. Demand expert home inspectors – and settle for nothing less! Your investment depends on them. Canadian Home Inspection Services is Canada’s leader and only home inspection company offering all inspection services under one roof. Expertise you can rely on.
We perform Inspections in a manner consistent with the American Society of Home Inspectors, Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors, and Standards of Practice and Codes of Ethics
Complete Home Inspection
New Home Warranty Inspection
We inspect the following:
- Roofing – flashings and chimney(s)
- Exterior – gutters & downspouts, soffits & fascia, lot grading, wall surfaces, porches, decks
- Structure – footings, foundations, walls, floor sills, beams, joists
- Heating and Cooling Systems – distribution piping
- Electrical – distribution panel, wiring, GFCI
- Plumbing – supply, drain pipes, fixtures
- Insulation – in attic, walls and basement areas
- Interior – floors, walls, ceilings, stairs, windows, fireplaces/wood stoves, basement/crawl space
What to Expect
This process takes 2-1/2 to 3 hours. The Inspector goes through his findings step by step with the buyer. Be prepared to ask lots of questions.
If you are planning any remodeling in the future, now is a good time to find out what can be done, how to do it and approximate cost.
Ontario Locations Listed Alphabetically
It is estimated that about 90% of home sales now include a home inspection and that number continues to rise. The home inspection industry is expected to double over the next five years.
If you are interested in acquiring a Canadian Home Inspection Franchise, please contact us today!