Cambridge Orangeville Guelph Brantford
- Prior career was as a Tool and Die Maker with over 15 years’ experience.
- Joined Canadian Home Inspection Services and the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) in January of 2010 as an applicant member.
- Completed all training courses and upgraded to Registered Home Inspector in July 2012. Licensed Septic Inspector in 2013, W.E.T.T. Certified in 2012, completed RADON Proficiency training in 2016.
- Acted as Vice Chair for the OAHI Southern Ontario meeting group.
As a registered home inspector I am committed to providing a thorough home inspection that meets or exceeds the CAHPI Standards of Practice to ensure my clients have an accurate overview of the home they are considering to purchase. I am dedicated to customer service for a prolonged relationship.
- Registered Home Inspector
- W.E.T.T. Certified Inspector
- Licensed Septic Inspector
- Certified Commercial Building Inspector