The Inspector shall observe and identify the following:
- The material ventilation system and material distribution system — this may include:
- exhaust fan units on the roof and within the building and parking garage
- fresh air makeup units
- fresh air makeup ducts connected to HVAC equipment
- The apparent or reported age of the equipment
- Past material component upgrade/replacement
- Apparent level of preventative maintenance exercised
- Whether a maintenance contract is reported to be in place
The Inspector shall identify any special or unusual systems or equipment.
The Inspector shall identify in general terms any reported material tenant-owned system that is outside the scope of the Property Condition Assessment.