The Inspector will observe and identify the permanently installed heating systems, including:
- The material heat-generating and distribution systems
- The apparent or reported age of the equipment
- Past material component replacements/upgrades
- The apparent level of maintenance exercised
- Whether a maintenance contract is reported to be in place
The Inspector will observe any special or unusual heating systems or equipment present, such as solar heat.
The Inspector will identify in general terms reported material tenant-owned systems that are outside the scope of the Property Condition Assessment.