The Inspector will observe and identify:
- General topography and any unusual problematic features or conditions
- The storm water collection and drainage system and note the presence of onsite surface waters and retention or detention basins
- The major means of ingress and egress
- The material paving and curbing systems
- The type of parking (i.e. garage, surface, subsurface, etc.)
- The number and types of parking spaces and any reported parking inadequacies
- Sidewalks, plazas, patios, etc.
- Landscaping (trees, shrubs, lawns, fences, retaining walls, etc.)
- Material site appurtenances (irrigation systems, fountains, lighting, signage, ponds, etc.)
- Onsite recreational facilities
- Building envelope materials, including façades or curtain wall systems, glazing systems, exterior sealants, exterior doors, stairways, parapets
The observation of the building’s exterior will generally be limited to vantage points that are on-grade or from readily accessible balconies or rooftops.