- Prior career as National Auditor for Mercedes-Benz of Canada with over 20 years’ experience.
- Joined Canadian Home Inspection Services and the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) in January of 2010 as an applicant member.
- Completed all training courses and upgraded to Registered Home Inspector in July 2012. Licensed Septic Inspector in 2013, W.E.T.T. Certified in 2012, completed RADON Proficiency training in 2016.
- Acted as treasurer for the OAHI Southern Ontario meeting group.
- Acting Chair of the OAHI Southern Ontario meeting group.
- Assisted with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) National Lobby Platform presented to our Federal MP’s in Nov 2013.
- Acting OAHI Director from Oct 2013 to 2015.
- Acting CAHPI Director from November 2013 to 2015.
- Member of the CAHPI Public Relations Committee in 2015.
As a registered home inspector I am committed to providing a thorough home inspection that meets or exceeds the CAHPI Standards of Practice to ensure my clients have an accurate overview of the home they are considering to purchase. I am dedicated to customer service for a prolonged relationship.
Registered Home Inspector
WETT (Wood Energy Technology Transfer) Certified Inspector
Septic Certified Inspector