It is estimated that about 90% of home sales now include a home inspection and that number continues to rise. The home inspection industry is expected to double over the next five years.
Franchise Business Opportunities
Canadian Home Inspection Service Inc. Franchising offers
- A 1-800 number for centralized dispatching across Canada.
- Proven Track Record
- The most extensive training program in the industry
- The most highly qualified trainers in their field
- Full office startup – turn key setup
Why Join Our Team
Canadian Home Inspection Services Inc. is one of the fastest growing, independently-owned home inspection companies in Ontario.
Canadian Home Inspection Service offers the most comprehensive training program. Our instructors have by far the most experience in the industry.
We have expert trainers in: Structural, Plumbing, Electrical,Heating and Air Conditioning
Interested in acquiring a Canadian Home Inspection Franchise, please contact us today!
Choosing a Canadian Home Inspection Service Franchise
Canadian Home Inspection Services Inc. is one of the fastest growing, independently-owned home inspection companies in Ontario. In today’s market, the demand for home inspections is growing and the opportunities are virtually limitless. It is estimated that about 90% of home sales now include a home inspection and that number continues to rise. The home inspection industry is expected to double over the next five years.
Sales for 2017 are estimated to be over $350 million in North America. Therefore, franchising in the home inspection industry is one of the fastest growing segments of the franchise industry, and statistics prove that a franchised program has only a 5% failure rate compared to 65% for non-franchised businesses. Canadian Home Inspection Services Inc.’s concept will give you the leading edge over other home inspection companies.
We offer comprehensive professional training, on-going support and over 12 years’ experience in the inspection business. We provide you with customized reports, computerized programs, marketing strategy and a proven operating system all designed to give you the opportunity to succeed. It is our goal to provide you with continuing education to upgrade your skills and keep you up to date with new technology. With a Canadian Home Inspection Services franchise you will enjoy higher profits, reduced risk, and exclusive territories.
Some of the topics covered in our Training Program include electrical, foundations, customer relations, marketing and field inspections. Our training and reporting systems are the foundation for your franchise. If you possess a general knowledge of home construction, have good communication skills, and an ability and willingness to work with people, then having your own home inspection franchise could be the perfect opportunity for you. Our Mission Statement: We are dedicated to providing the highest quality home inspections through superior knowledge and customer service. Canadian Home Inspection Services’ franchises are independently owned and operated.
Our Extensive Training Program
Canadian Home Inspection Service offers the most comprehensive training program. Our instructors have by far the most experience in the industry. This training program was designed to provide graduating trainees with the skill and confidence to perform home inspections in a Professional manner. The two-week course is held at our Corporate Training Centre in Niagara Falls, Canada.
Provide technical training specifically related to home inspections and exceeding industry standards Teach you marketing strategies that brings you forefront of the competition Teach you the communication skills that gives you recognition and respect Instill in you the confidence to perform home inspections through our training and onsite inspection program Provide you with information for continuous studies to become a Registered Home Inspector through the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors, which we feel is the pinnacle of being a home inspector. You will not find a Home Inspection Training Course as thorough and taught by as many experts in their field. These trainers are there to assist you on the road to becoming an industry leader. They are there to train you and assist you anytime after. We believe that a good support team is key to your success and we will be beside you every step of the way.
- Study guides, manuals, newsletters, bulletins used in training course to be studied
- Case studies, defect recognition, report writing to prepare you for training and onsite inspections
- The “Canadian Home Inspection Report” to become familiar with the Report System and prepare you for onsite inspections
- Tests and homework study assignments are conducted daily
The passing requirement to obtain a Canadian Home Inspection Training Certificate is 80%:
20% – Daily Tests
30% – Home Inspections & Report Writing
50% – Final Exam
Day 1 – Introductions and History of Canadian Home Inspection Services
Day 2 – Exterior Components & Site
Day 3 – Understanding the Structure of a Building
Day 4 – Hearing and Air Conditioning
Day 5 – The Electrical System
Day 6 – The Plumbing System
Day 1 – Interior Components
Day 2 – Written Exam and Field Inspection
Day 3 – Review and Database Overview
Day 4 – Review and Marketing overview
Day 5 – Exam Review and Sale Overview
Our Expert Instructors
- CHIS Founder — founded Canadian Home Inspection Services in 1988
- Certified Construction Engineering Technologist
- Registered Home Inspector
- Licensed Septic systems inspector
- Licensed W.E.T.T. inspector
- Class 1 Thermographer
Tony Aiello - Plumbing
- Ontario Building Offcial Association (OBOA) Certified Building Code Official
- Ontario Plumbing Inspectors’ Association (OPIA) Certified Class 4 Plumbing Inspector
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing Certified Septic System Inspector/Designer
- Construction Engineering Technologist Niagara College, 1981
Octavio Setacci - Electrical
- Electrical Technology Program Ryerson University, Toronto
- Stationary Engineering & Electrical Technology courses Welland
- First Class Stationary Engineer Province of Ontario
John D. Scarcelli - Structural
- Licensed Professional Engineer, P.Eng (Oct. 1989)
- Professional Engineers of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, B.Eng (1983-1987) McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Honours Tech Specialist, Faculty of Education (Summer 1994) Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario
- Additional Basic Qualifications Courses (ABQ’s), Faculty of Education Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario
* Communications Technology (Fall 1993)
* Construction Technology (Winter 1994)
- Bachelor of Technological Education, Faculty of Education, B.Ed (May 1992) Queens University, Kingston, Ontario * Architectural Technology
Grant Newhouse - HVAC
- 29 years in the HVAC trade
- Gas Fitter II
- CQ – Sheet Metal
- CQ – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- HRAI residential heat load calculations
- HRAI residential duct design
- HRAI small commercial heat load calculations
- HRAI residential mechanical ventilation design
- Niagara College – Adult Education Teaching Certificate
1 – Niagara
2 – Hamilton
3 – Burlington
4 – Simcoe, Brantford, Tilsonburg, Woodstock-Ingersol
5 – London & St.Thomas
6 – Chatham-Kent, Sarnia-Lambton
7 – Windsor-Essex
8 – Huron-Perth
9 – Cambridge, Guelph
10 – Kitchener-Waterloo
11 – Grey Bruce-Owen Sound
12 – Oragneville
13 – Oakville/Milton
14 – Mississauga
15 – Toronto
16 – Brampton
17 – Durham Region
18 – York Region
19 – Barrie, Georgian Triangle, Orillia, Southern Georgian Bay
20 – Muskoka-Hailburton
21 – Kawartha Lakes
22 – Cobourg-Port Hope, Quinte
23 – Peterborough-Kawarthas
24 – Bancroft
Our Franchise Opportunities
It is estimated that about 40% of home sales now include a home inspection and that number continues to rise. The home inspection industry is expected to double over the next five years.
If you are interested in acquiring a Canadian Home Inspection Franchise, please contact us today!